FUNCTIONS OF SECONDARY BRANCH
Secondary Branch looks after the conduct of exam for Secondary section.
i. Secondary Branch involves in setting of question papers both for Class IX internal exam and Class X i.e. SSLC exam.
ii. Class IX internal exams are conducted by the respective schools
1. Examination forms are distributed both for Regular and Private Candidates.
2. Private candidates(failed canidates) submit the examination forms in the month of October.
3. Regular candidates submit the examination forms in the month of November.
4. Admit cards are issued in the month of February.
5. Examination is conducted in the month of March.
6. Result is declared in the month of May.
Regular SL. No. Existing Rate 1. Examination fees - Rs. 150.00 2. Mark sheet - Rs. 100.00 3. Certificate - Rs. 100.00 4. Admit Card - Rs. 40.00 5. Centre fees - Rs. 100.00 TOTAL = Rs. 490.00 Non Regular without Selection Test(Registered) SL. No. Existing Rate 1. Examination fees - Rs. 280.00 2. Mark sheet - Rs. 150.00 3. Certificate - Rs. 150.00 4. Admit card - Rs. 80.00 5. Centre frees - Rs. 170.00 6. Permission fees - Rs. 220.00 TOTAL = Rs. 1050.00 Compartmental Candidates SL. No. Existing Rate 1. Examination fees - Rs.150.00 2. Mark sheet - Rs.150.00 3. Certificate - Rs.150.00 4. Admit card - Rs. 40.00 5. Centre fees - Rs. 170.00 6. Permission fees - Rs. 220.00 TOTAL = Rs. 920.00 OTHER FEES SL. No. Existing Rate 1. Duplicate Certificate - Rs.350.00 2. Migration Certificate - Rs. 500.00 3. Duplicate Mark Sheet - Rs. 350.00 4. Duplicate Admit Card - Rs. 350.00 5. Duplicate Registration Card - Rs. 250.00 6. Re evaluation of Answer Script Rs. 500.00 (per subject) 7. Registration Fees (SSLC) Rs. 150.00 8. Registration Fees (HSSLC) Rs. 160.00